The first day of school is August 17th!
2021-2022 School supply lists
Take Me To School ToolBOX
2021-2022 DRESS CODE
Summer reading Challenge
Summer Math resources
Sandhills School offers a “Homework Club” and extended Aftercare for elementary, middle school, and high school students, all under supervision of Sandhills staff.
● “Homework Club” is from 2:55-4:00pm Monday - Thursday.
Students have the opportunity to enjoy a snack and brain break before doing their homework.
● Extended Aftercare is offered from 4:00-5:30pm Monday - Thursday and 2:55-5:30 Friday.
Students have the opportunity to participate in various activities/organized play/outside time.
The cost is $15 per day (regardless of pick-up time). Participants will be billed through Renweb.
You will only be charged for the days your child attends.
● The established homework time is mandatory for all students. Students with no homework
will read, rest, or engage in other quiet activities during this time.
● Text or call the Aftercare cell 803-318-5163 as you arrive on campus, and a teacher will send your child to meet you. Please do not get out of your car.
● Aftercare ends promptly at 5:30pm. You will be charged a late fee of $5 every five minutes for all time after 5:30pm.
● Aftercare is not available on school half days or conference days.
To pre-register your child for the school year, fill out this Google form.
Please contact Kelley Sarvis, Sandhills Aftercare Director, if you have additional programming questions. email@example.com.
Billing questions should be directed to Carmen Kennedy, Business Manager.
LOGIN TO FACTS FAMILY PORTAL
LOGIN TO GOOGLE CLASSROOM
SchoolHouse Fare Login Instructions
Schoolhouse Fare website
Front Desk: 803-695-1400
M-F 8:30 am-4:00 pm
M-Th 8:30 am-3:00 pm
COVID Related Questions & Reporting
Website, FACTS & App Questions
download the 2021-2022 calendar