Frequently Asked Questions
- How many students are enrolled at Sandhills School?
- What organizations accredit Sandhills School?
- Are uniforms required for all students? Where do we purchase uniforms and Spirit Day attire?
- Does Sandhills School offer before or aftercare?
- What lunch options are available?
- Where can I find information about your school hours & calendar?
- How can parents get involved with the school?
- Can students use their personal laptops, tablets and devices?
- What learning differences do you cater to?
- Do students have access to a guidance counselor?
Sandhills School is accredited by the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Orton-Gillingham Academy (AOGPE). Sandhills School is one of 17 schools in the world accredited by the Academy of Orton-Gillingham Practitioners and Educators. Sandhills School is also an Orton-Gillingham accredited training program.
Sandhills School partners with the company Schoolhouse Fare to deliver ready-to-eat lunches from a variety of local restaurants. Schoolhouse Fare is currently offering weekly menus from Panera, Chickfila, Panda Express, PDQ, and Subway. Meal orders and payment are completed online through Schoolhouse Fare.
- What is the best way to learn more about Sandhills School?
- What is the deadline for submitting an application?
- When is the financial aid application deadline and how is financial aid awarded?
- What is the tuition for Sandhills School?
- What costs are not included in the tuition?
- Does Sandhills School offer scholarships or financial aid?
- What documents and tests are required for admissions?
- What health forms are needed? Is my child required to have a physical and up-to-date vaccinations?
- How does Sandhills help students find their best fit for college?
- Where do Sandhills graduates attend college?
Sandhills School is committed to helping each of our students reach authentic academic and life-long success. While decision-making for life beyond high school is highly individualized, our team is here to answer questions and walk with your family through the entire college application process.